I spent a lot of time this weekend going through the big Half Yearly sale at Nordstrom. I also found some really great things that are brand new. I felt like most of the sale items have been on sale since Thanksgiving. It was refreshing to see some new things out in stores. I had some Christmas money and gift cards to use and found some really great things I’m excited about.
2. This Faux Leather Jacket is part of the big sale. It’s a beauty!
3. I’ve had a lot of compliments on my Christmas present this year. My hubby picked it out all by himself and I was over the moon. FInd it HERE.
5. Skincare is always something I’m okay to save up for and splurge on, especially during the holidays. I’m hooked on THIS system and added THIS to my collection. La Mer is always something I get once a year at Christmas because I seem to find the best deals on the line during the holidays. You’ll love the way your skin looks when you wake up. I’ve also switched to this loose powder. My skin has less breakouts and I like the coverage. Your skin will feel dewy and renewed on this system!
6. I’m going to lose steps on my fitbit because a couple of these PowerBoards showed up for Christmas. Can’t wait to use them
7. I saw these rad sneakers and HAD to get them for Camden. I love that they are unisex and just overall cool! Wish they had them in my size. Under $50
8. These new WEDGES just came out. I’m obsessed with them! Perfect with my new white swimsuit from #4.
Below are some more items that I found for great deals, make sure to click below and check them out.