Moms, I can't believe the 2015 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is almost here! Which means it’s almost July. When did that happen?!? If you haven't heard of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, let me fill you in! It is basically the best sale of the year....even beats out after Christmas shopping! Why? Because it's all items for next season that go on sale before they are even regularly priced!
If you're going to need back to school, football season and fall layering options this year...then this is the sale for you!
Sine this sale is known as the single best time to nab all of your cozy Vince sweaters, skinny jeans and tall boots at 33% off before fall even hits, I thought I’d give you a quick rundown of important dates to know:
- June 26: The Sale catalog will go live on Nordstrom.com. If you’re not already, now’s a good time to follow me on social and make sure to stay tuned, since I’ll have a link for you the moment that happens!
- July 8: Early-early VIP access for Level 4 Nordstrom Card holders. (Trust me, if you qualify for this, you already know about it.)
- July 9: First day of Early Access! You can check out my favorite sale picks right here, since I’ll have my picks for you bright and early, as always. You do have to have a Nordstrom Card to be allowed to access the sale merchandise online, and to purchase it in-store.
- July 17: The Sale officially begins! If you don’t have a Nordstrom card, this is when you shop. And don’t fret – my sources tell me that Nordstrom sets aside at least one full size run of anything that’s a high sell-out risk, so you can still find them on the first day of the Sale!!
All this to say that now’s a good time to do a few things:
- Apply for a Nordstrom Card if you haven’t already, so that you can get in on the Early Access action. (I’m a fan of the Nordstrom Debit Card, which just links to your checking account, so it doesn’t show up on your credit and traumatize your spouse, ha!)
- If you’re a person that does better shopping in person, schedule an appointment with a salesperson to go in on the first day and peruse. Do this now – they book up pretty quickly. Or you can shop on your own…but I have to admit, even I find the store a little overwhelming on the first day of Early Access. I think if you’re shopping solo, it’s easiest to shop online.
- Start making your fall wishlists. Know you need a new pair of boots (or two)? Ready to refresh your denim situation? Prioritize so you know what you’re in the market for, and you can nab your top picks before they sell out.
And of course, you know I want to see those wishlists! Share in the comments so I can what other moms/ladies/kids are most excited about!
NOW for the exciting part!! I am giving away a $100 Nordstrom Giftcard to ONE lucky reader! This way, you will have a little extra in your pocket for the sale. Head on over to my instagram page for all the details! Good luck!!!