If you haven’t noticed we’re in full sale mode over the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! Last week I posted my top picks HERE and what I have bought on sale HERE. The sale will be going on for another 2 weeks! The beauty department never disappoints, with crazy good deals on products I use daily! Check out my beauty must-haves and why I love them below:
1. I buy my facial cleanser once per year and it’s now! This Philosophy exfoliating cleanser is an all-time favorite. Gentle but still removes all dead skin etc! I keep it in my shower.
2. This 3 pack of Voluspa candles are a real lifesaver. Keep a few on hand for those unexpected dinner invites, gifts and thank you’s. Great price and they smell fantastic!
3. If you haven’t tried a Clarisonic, it’s time. Great price and how fun is this floral print?!
4. I've been using this stuff since college! This 3 pack will last all year long. Smells amazing and ladies, it works!!
5. I know I kind of sound like a broken record when it comes to this Sultra curl stick. The 1.5 inch barrel is best for longer hair or if you want to achieve that loose, barely bended curls that I prefer. $30 off during this sale. You’ll love!
6. I love this workout pullover... not only would I use it to layer for the gym in the colder months, but I would wear it around the house. I am ALWAYS cold! Comes in 5 colors too which is great. And you know I LOVE Zella! So comfy!
7. You know I am also a broken record regarding the Zella leggings. They are just amazing! I wore this before, during and after pregnancy too and I workout in them. I love all the different styles they have here, and you can't beat the price!
8. I bought both of these tops during the sale and love them. I have already worked out in this one and have worn this one with jeans which is really cute! They both fit true to size. I also got this sports bra because the sale price was such a good deal! They give great support (I am a full B/very small C size) and I love the style! I have the red, yellow and black one.