There’s nothing more frustrating (especially as a mom!) than packing away you and your families winter wardrobe and having to pull it all out again, gotta love spring weather! So, I've learned to always keep a few great staples for the awkward season when winter transitions to spring.
I love a basic stripe shirt better than just about anything. It cleans up any outfit, and goes great with mom jeans (aka boyfriend jeans!). For some of my other must have this season, read and click below!
- Cropped sweater: One of my favorite combos to make the transition is layer a crop top over your look. It adds some dimension and is the perfect outer-layer for spring.
- Shirt dress: A shirt-dressis a great versatile piece that you can wear year round, whether layered under a sweater, tied off as a top over a bodycon dress, or by itself with your favorite gladiator sandals when it really warms up you can’t go wrong however you style it.
- White denim: I always gravitate towards white in winter and spring so I’m always grabbing my favorite white denim (this one under $100). It keeps your look feeling fresh no matter what the weather is outside.
- Boyfriend Jeans: It's simple...I'm a mom, and comfort and quickness is always key! Nothing works better for the day to day hustle and bustle like a killer pair of boyfriend jeans. I love wearing mine with sneakers or heels/wedges if I need to spruce it up a bit!
- Pastels: There’s nothing like soft pastels to brighten up your wardrobe. I love this pink blazer for those cold mornings or evenings and how pretty is this trench and this pink one?