It seems like Mother’s Day is one of those holidays that always sneak up on me. I have so many good ideas during the year but when it’s approaching I seem to forget everything! I'm sure that has to just do with the hustle and bustle that comes with being a mom. By the time Mother's Day rolls around, all I want is a moment of silence, and a spa day ;) I wanted to share some gift ideas with you all that should cover any budget you may have to celebrate the mom in your life!
See below for my picks!
1. A cozy robe: You never realize how much your mom does until you have kids of your own – it’s a lot! Give her another reason to kick back (as if she needed one) and relax in a soft robe. Also love this pink one!
2. Her signature or special fragrance: There’s nothing more memorable than your mom’s perfume. I get a whiff of one of my moms’ perfumes and it instantly brings back floods of memories! Get her a bottle of her staple perfume or that one she always saves for special occasions.
4. The bag she would never buy for herself (but has always wanted to!): If you are in a position to splurge on something, who better to splurge for than your mom? Give her the gift she would never get herself and go big with that bag she’s always had her eye on.
5. Something from the heart: Never underestimate a handmade gift. I have so many of the kids’ homemade gifts and paintings framed or on display around the house and they are priceless.
6. If your a mommy who likes wine (who doesn't!) then you should check out California Fruit Wine’s new wine club that is officially launching on Mother’s Day! CFW is all-natural fruit wine made from fresh fruit like mangos, pineapples, pumpkin, cranberries…and wine club subscribers will get 2-4 bottles delivered to their homes each month, along with delicious, refreshing cocktail recipes that can be made with CFW -a wine that can be drank like a cocktail! yes please! :)
Check out a few more great Mother’s Day options below and share some of your favorite ideas for Mother’s Day gifts!
ALSO! Wanted to share! Home & Family is doing a fun social media contest for Mother’s Day sponsored by Retail Me Not for a $100 gift card!
WHAT: Home & Family’s Mother’s Day Giveaway with Retail Me Not (10 lucky moms will receive $1,000 cash gift cards, and I'm giving one of them away here!)
DETAILS: The contest is simple, all you have to do is upload a video of your kid/kids telling WHY YOU ARE THE BEST MOM IN THE WORLD by Wednesday, May 4. All entries must be under 30 seconds & the 10 winning videos will be announced on Home & Family on Friday, May 6. Home & Family airs weekdays at 10 am ET/PT on Hallmark Channel.
HOW TO SUBMIT: Upload your video by using the hashtag #HFMomGiveaway on Twitter & Instagram, or click this link here: http://premium.easypromosapp.com/p/306329, then make sure to Instagram tag / Tweet me (@JulsSolomon) in your upload as I will pick a winner for my tags!