Influencer's Goal Setting Worksheet for Summer Success
The Summer swing is almost here. It's our time for beach days, vacations, margaritas, and a more laid back state of mind that in hopes will be a welcomed mid-year business recharge. The Summer months come with their own schedule, which can take us off our game. I love a schedule and really do work better under a regiment. With this said, I try to pay extra attention during the month of May to make sure I stay on track and strategize effectively during the summer months.
So what do you want to accomplish this summer? If you plan ahead, you can really set yourself up for amazing success once the fall months hit.
Have your ideas? Now let’s turn them into smart goals! Create a plan with small steps that lead to the big change you want to see happen. Also, take the time to write down your goals. We are 40% more likely to achieve goals when we take the time to write them down, instead of just keeping them in our head.
Smart goals that work must:
- Be Specific: There’s a difference between saying you want to grow your business this summer and, "I want to grow my business by $15,000 in revenue this summer."
- Be Measurable: Give yourself daily, weekly and/or monthly steps that visually help you to see progress toward your goal. I also like to start from the end result and work my way back. For example, if you know your ultimate goal is to make $15K in revenue this summer, you have to earn at least $5,000 a month to reach that goal (or $1,250 a week).
- Have a Time Limit: Giving yourself a date for your goal gives you a point to aim for, and it also helps with calculating your measurable steps so you can see how much progress you’re making toward your goal. With this example, our time limit is Summer, or June 1- August 31.
- Be Yours: Just because your friend or hubby wants you to make $15K this summer doesn’t mean you will. The goals you set must be YOUR goals—because you’re the one that must fight to accomplish them.
- Be in Writing: As I said earlier, the best way to set goals is to write them down, including all the steps it will take for you to get there. This is a great way to keep yourself accountable and to see your advancement.
I would like to remind you -- Don’t get discouraged if your goals aren’t accomplished in the exact way you originally planned or if you get off track. Bumps occur. Life happens. And that’s okay. Flexibility in your goals are essential. As long as you focus on the end goal and take small steps toward achieving it, you are on your way to making big change. You have to start small to grow.
Click below for your FREE Goal Setting Worksheet. This really helps me when I need strategic direction. I hope you find it helpful too!
Goal Setting Worksheet for Summer Success
How do you strategize to meet your goals? What have you found that works well, and what have you found that doesn't? Any advice to share with us? Please leave your comments and thoughts below by clicking the "comment" button at the bottom left.
Find this useful? Pin it to Pinterest using the pic below and help spread the word.
I would LOVE to know what questions, problems or struggles you may have when it comes to pitching, branding, blogging and growing your following. Please share your thoughts in this quick survey that will help me get to know you better! I am excited to connect with you and learn more about your story and brand!
This is my way of serving your needs as an influencer and entrepreneur, so you can get to know me better. I’m hoping you’ll do the same! Please, introduce yourself on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter.