I'm sure most of your can relate, summer is crazy! Between vacations, concerts, outdoor play activities and just an overall busier schedule, it can get a little hectic. My family and I have been traveling a lot this summer. Sometimes with travel and babies comes allergies, colds, bug bites, or other sick issues you have to deal with. During our crazy schedule this summer I have learned (sometimes the hard way) that I must carry certain medicines and remedies on me at all times. The Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman is in full effect when I am packing. Not only do I love to organize my new handy dandy medicine pouch, but I have found some great items that are essential to pack and carry during travel and vacations. Below are my favorite all natural/homeopathic medicines from Boiron that I currently use for the typical summer flare up. Not only are they great for baby, but work on mom and dad too!
- Sedalia- sometimes flights or crazy travel days can stress my son out. Sedalia is great for this. It temporarily relieves nervousness, hypersensitivity, irritability and fatigue due to stress. My pediatrician recommends 1/2 to 1 tablet under the tongue 3x a day until symptoms are relieved.
- Ledum Pasture- these are great for insect bites. It is all natural and made from wild rosemary. Relieves itching and redness. My pediatrician recommends 2 tablets under the tongue 3x a day until symptoms are relieved
- Arnicare Care/Ointment - this is great for bumps and bruises. Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion and falls. Also reduces swelling.
- Calendula - great for diaper rash! Helps promote healing of cuts, scrapes, chafing, minor burns and sunburn.
- Camilia- I always talk about this stuff and it never gets old! The best teething!
- Sabadil - I have been usuing this like crazy this week! Temporarily relieves one or more of these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: itchy and watery eyes, sneezing, runny nose, and itchy throat and nose. My pediatrician recommends 1/2 to 1 tablet under the tongue 3x a day until symptoms are relieved.
Boiron has been gracious enough to also offer a summer essentials baby prize pack to 1 lucky reader! The pack will include Arnicare, Calendula Cream, Calendula Ointment, and Camilia. See below for giveaway details. Winner will be announced next week!
Giveaway Instructions for Boiron Prize Pack Giveaway:
- Follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.
- Tweet/Retweet about this giveaway post using #boiron OR comment on the giveaway picture on my instagram, facebook or pinterest page using #borion
- Leave a comment below telling me your most trusted remedies with the best email to reach you.
- Must have a US mailing address Winner to be announced August 8th.