Before applying to be a guest on The Influencer Podcast, click here to review our required guidelines for podcast guest pitches.
We love hosting conversations that leave listeners changed and welcome pitches for podcast guests. But because we get so many inquiries, it is important to be sure you (or your client) are a good match BEFORE pitching, so before submitting your application, be sure you (or your client) fit within the following guidelines:
We record remotely via Skype (with very rare exceptions) and thus all guests must ensure preparedness with these requirements:
- A Skype account (must be updated to the latest version prior to the interview)
- High-speed internet access (wired internet connection is preferred)
- Headphones (must be worn during interview)
- A microphone (built-in is okay)
- Access to a quiet room (please silence/power off all gadgets)
- We are looking for moving personal narratives, stories and ideas that make a powerful difference in how we live. While we are happy to explore the “creations” of our guests (books, businesses, films, etc.) as part of the conversation, we do not make those the sole focus of the conversation or do pure product, business or brand reviews.
- The podcast recording is audio-only, though we may produce a brief video clip to be used for promotional purposes.
- We are committed to telling the stories of women, and work to keep the blend of guests at least 50% female over any given season.
- We are also actively looking to bring more conversations to our listeners that feature people of color, as well as those who are further into life and have powerful reflections/experiences to share.
Pitches that do not fall within these guidelines AND provide all required info will not be considered. We look forward to hearing from you!