My 5 Tips to a Brighter Smile
In my opinion your smile is your best accessory, especially during the holidays! Keeping my teeth bright has always been important to me and I’ve tried several different methods over the last 13 years to ensure I always have a bright white smile. The first time I bleached my teeth it was in a dental office using a custom tray and gel. Bleaching your teeth was something new and extremely expensive at the time. Fast forward 13 years and there are affordable over the counter products anyone can use!
1. Always brush your teeth before you bleach. Carefully brushing your teeth is a good way to prep the teeth before you apply a bleaching product.
2. FLOSS! Always floss before you bleach. You want the bleach to get between teeth as well for a brighter smile.
3. Find a whitening system that works for you. I recently tried the Crest 3D White Whitestrips 1-Hour Express Teeth Whitening Kit and it was so simple to use! You don't have to deal with trays which is nice. I would also recommend getting them from Wal-Mart as they are having a limited-time offer where you can buy one kit at www.walmart.com and get another for free!
4. When using these, remember it doesn't take long to see results. 1 hour is all you need! You can easily talk and drink water while whitening teeth!
5. Be extra careful brushing your teeth for the next couple of days. Your teeth can be sensitive up to a week after using a whitening system.
You will love the results. I can’t say enough positives about brightening your smile! Other bonuses:
Uses the same enamel-safe teeth whitening ingredients dentists use
A comfortable, no-hassle home teeth whitening experience
Eight teeth whitening strip treatments, each with one upper and lower strip
Have a great day! XXO Julie