022: How to Cultivate Blogger Communities to Grow Your Business with Annie Spano
Joining us today with Annie Spano. Annie is the Founder of Style Collective, a platform for fashion and lifestyle influencers to connect, grow, and learn how to be successful bloggers and entrepreneurs. Annie connects women from all over the world through community and empowers them to do what they love through leadership and influencer education. Annie has her BS in mathematics education and MBA, is the host of the Becoming Fearless Podcast, blogs at anniespano.com, and is a public speaker.
Annie empowers women through leadership and influencer education by creating a collaborative space for women.
- What drove her to create her collaborations? 10:56
- How to offer your own products and/or services in addition to more traditional forms of monetizing as an influencer (sponsorship, ads, affiliate marketing). 12:40
- How do you stand out from everyone else? Two things: authentic leadership and your own products/services. 18:44
- Bloggers creating communities around their blog, meeting with readers IRL and having real relationships with their followers. 20:00
- Facebook groups are really powerful for cultivating community! 22:50
- SEO is even more powerful for your blog’s growth and reaching readers. Take the long view, not the short view. 24:00
- What is something you see that surprises you about new bloggers? 32:45
- Tips on serving. 35:30
- Challenges for new bloggers. 38:30
- Successful Bloggers and the Communities they Cultivated. 42:40