070: What Brands Look For When Hiring An Influencer
I’m going to go over a little checklist, and I want you to raise your hand if you’ve ever wondered the following:
- As an influencer, what’s the best way to get attention from a brand I want to work with? What’s the worst?
- As a brand, what should we be looking for when hiring an influencer?
- As an influencer, how can I find management?
- As a brand, how do I determine whether or not to work with an influencer again?
- As an influencer, how do I work with a brand when I don’t have a big following?
If you raised your hand, we’ve got some talking to do.
And by we I mean me, you, and our lovely guest on today’s episode of The Influencer Podcast.
Ali Grant runs one of the most successful communications agencies in the industry and they represent both brands AND influencers in the fashion, beauty, and lifestyle space. With 6+ years and 30+ employees, it’s safe to say they’re doing something right.
Ali was kind enough to share a bunch of really simple, tactical tips for both brands and influencers in today’s show - and I honestly had to make notes for myself. They’re that good!
So even if you think you know it all (or you know nothing at all), you can thank me later for this show :) Or even better, thank Ali!
Listen in on all the secrets, right here!
Remember to hashtag #theinfluencerpodcast!
To receive episodes and fun info from guests like what their favorite apps are and the best career advice they’ve ever gotten (plus more cool stuff), subscribe to our newsletter at www.theinfluencerpodcast.com.
Wanting even more Influencer Podcast and to further discuss this episode? Join our Facebook community for daily tips on how to uplevel your business & chat with myself and other listeners. Can't wait to see you there!